Web Standards Committee
- Develop strategic and long-range recommendations for the evolution and implementation of District, College, and Departmental web-sites and their components.
- Develop standards and guidelines for web design consistent with District and College graphics standards and Section 508.
- Define roles and responsibilities regarding web presence at all levels (District, College, Division, Department, and Faculty).
- Proactively identify and recommend tools for ongoing web development, the use of emerging web-media, and the managing of web presence.
- Provide input and direction in the development and measurement of qualitative and quantitative elements to be used in a district program review model.
- Review and recommend policies.
- Chair (Elected)
- Campus Director, Technical Services (Either CHC or SBVC) - Co-Chair
- Director, Marketing (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Disabled Student Programs and Services (CHC, SBVC)
- CSEA Representative
- Faculty (CHC, SBVC)
- Students (CHC, SBVC)
- Web-Developer (CHC, District)