The Chancellor's Council (CC) is the primary districtwide, participatory governance leadership team that advises the chancellor on institutional planning, budgeting, and governance policies and procedures affecting the educational programs and services of the San Bernardino Community College District. CC members serve as a conduit for cross-district communication on these issues, soliciting feedback from and disseminating reports and updates to constituency groups.
Members of the CC advise and make recommendations to the chancellor regarding district goals and priorities that are of major importance to the district in providing opportunity and promoting quality, integrity, accountability and sustainability in carrying out the mission and goals of the district.
Chancellor's Council meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m. via Zoom. Dark in January, June, July, and August)
- 50%+1 of appointed voting members (not 50% of appointed members plus vacancies), and
- Two members from each site (CHC, SBVC, and DSO), and
- At least one faculty member from CHC, and
- At least one faculty member from SBVC, and
- Three out of the four Constituent Groups represented (students, classified, faculty, management).