The Facilities Advisory Committee is an advisory committee to the Chancellor's Council. The committee is charged with:
- Sharing information related to the planning, design, and construction of districtwide facilities.
- Providing updates on the progress of bond funded projects.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to districtwide Safety Plans.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to districtwide Security Plans.
- Advancing actions that promote safe, adequate, and well-maintained facilities.
- Reviewing and making recommendations for Zero Net Energy Plan and Sustainability Plan.
- Providing a Sustainability Progress Report.